It is a place called Nagano · Onimiri Village in 1911 (Meiji 44).
Dads who bring their children to visit the Onimiri shrine. It is nice to wear a cloth.
Although it is the origin of the name of Onishiri Village, "Autumn leaves legend", it is a story that Mr. Nakamori who was awarded the devil's sword took turn leaves using witchcraft, and the ogre ceased to exist. https://t.co/si5ySZc2OD



Source by 戦前~戦後のレトロ写真